We know that as parents and guardians, you have a vested interest in the quality and opportunities of our educational experience. We look forward to welcoming your entire family to the College at Florham community this fall. In addition to the helpful information and links provided below, you can contact the Office of Admissions at 937-443-8900 or email Joanne Chirico at email@example.com for additional assistance.
We are committed to helping to make an FDU education as affordable as possible. More than 92% of all entering freshmen at FDU receive some form of financial assistance, including merit scholarships, grants, loans and work-study opportunities. To help you plan for your son or daughter’s first semester at FDU, we encourage you to:
• Attend our Financial Aid Workshop, on Saturday, February 8.
• If you haven’t already done so, file the FAFSA online, making sure to include the College at Florham school code (004738).
• Visit our financial aid pages and FAQs.
• Check out our Net Price Calculator for help in projecting the estimated costs of attending FDU.
• Schedule a one-on-one Financial Aid counseling session — in person or by phone. During March and April, appointments are available during extended evening and select Saturday hours. Call 973-443-8700 to schedule your appointment.
We offer a wealth of special visit opportunities — on campus and at regional receptions nationwide — for admitted students and their parents/guardians. If your family must travel more than 150 miles within the United States to visit FDU’s College at Florham, be sure to take advantage of our travel grant program:
• Register to attend an admissions-related visit to campus.
• Complete your visit before May 1.
• Covers up to $500 in travel-related expenses (lodging and travel by ground or air), but does not include meals (Receipts are required for verification.)
• Upon enrolling, reimbursement will be made in the form of a credit against first semester tuition at FDU.