Fairleigh Dickinson University, the largest independent university in New Jersey, has a long history of offering adult learners rigorous, well regarded undergraduate degree and certificate programs. After flourishing on-campus and at numerous offsite locations in New Jersey for many years, the programs were converted to a fully online format. Online learning offers enormous flexibility and is completely asynchronous. Students may log on and complete their course work whenever it is most convenient for them, during lunch breaks, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Students working in a wide variety of business sectors are currently participating in the program, including a large cohort from Booz Allen Hamilton, the northern Virginia headquartered management consulting firm, Verizon Wireless and Becton Dickinson. FDU was pleased to accept the “Innovative Partnership Award” from Booz Allen Hamilton in 2004 and the “Spirit of Service Award” in 2005. Our online programs are also part of CAEL’s Preferred Provider Network.
Why online programs?
- Asynchronous model of delivery
- Regionally Accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Convenient 10-week terms starting Fall, Spring and Summer
- Flexible Anytime, Anyplace learning environment
- Small class size and frequent contact with students and instructor
- Excellent career advancement opportunity!