Faculty, Staff, Advisory Board
At Silberman College of Business, you may be surprised by the accessibility of our faculty and staff who readily provide one-on-one guidance, academic advice, vetted opportunities for internships, and career preparation, all to position you for success in launching your career.
You’ll also benefit from the knowledge shared by our faculty, who draw on an array of business experiences — from business professionals and leading practitioners to academic scholars skilled in research and teaching.
Office of the Dean, Silberman College of Business
James G. Almeida, Interim Dean of Silberman College; Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship; B.S. (Pharmacy), M.M.S. (Marketing), University of Bombay; M.B.A., University of Louisiana at Monroe; Ph.D., University of South Carolina
J. Daniel Wischnevsky, Associate Dean Undergraduate Programs, Associate Professor of Management; Licenciatura in Psychology, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina; M.B.A., Ph.D., Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Hyojin Lee, Senior Assistant to the Dean, Budget & Finance
- Department of Accounting, Tax, and Law, Ron West, JD, LLM, Chair
- Faculty of the Department of Accounting, Tax, and Law
- Department of Economics, Finance, and International Business, Karen Denning, PhD, Chair
- Faculty of the Department of Economics, Finance, and International Business
- Department of Marketing, Information Systems, and Decision Sciences, Li Qin, PhD, Chair
- Department of Management and Entrepreneurship, Gwen Jones, PhD, Chair
- Faculty of the Department of Management and Entrepreneurship