At Silberman College of Business, you may be surprised by the accessibility of our faculty and staff who readily provide one-on-one guidance, academic advice, vetted opportunities for internships, and career preparation, all to position you for success in launching your career.
You’ll also benefit from the knowledge shared by our faculty, who draw on an array of business experiences — from business professionals and leading practitioners to academic scholars skilled in research and teaching.
Office of the Dean, Silberman College of Business
- Pierre Balthazard, Dean of Silberman College
- James G. Almeida, Associate Dean Graduate Programs
- J. Daniel Wischnevsky, Associate Dean Undergraduate Programs
- Hyojin Lee, Senior Assistant to the Dean, Budget & Finance
- Shannon Logan, Senior Assistant to the Dean
- Department of Accounting, Tax, and Law, Ron West, Chair
- Department of Economics, Finance, and International Business, Karen Denning, Chair
- Department of Marketing, Information Systems, and Decision Sciences, Li Qin, Chair
- Department of Management and Entrepreneurship, Gwen Jones, Chair
- Undergraduate Advising
- Graduate Advising
- Office of Placement and Outreach
- Office of Executive Programs