Meal Plan Options
- Meal Plan A: Unlimited meals in the Student Union Building cafeteria and $100 flex for dining in any on-campus Gourmet Dining location. Includes 5 guest meals per semester.
- Meal Plan B: Unlimited meals in the Student Union Building cafeteria and $200 flex for dining in any on-campus Gourmet Dining location. Includes 5 guest meals per semester.
- Meal Plan C: Unlimited meals in the Student Union Building cafeteria, $200 flex for dining in any on-campus Gourmet Dining location, and $100 Fairleigh 1Card cash (restricted to dining only) for use at on and off-campus eateries as well as select vending machines. Includes 5 guest meals per semester.
- Meal Plan D: Limited to 8 meals per week in the Student Union Building cafeteria and $200 flex for dining in any on-campus Gourmet Dining location.
- Meal Plan E: Limited 175 Block meals per semester of which five per week (one per weekday Monday-Friday) can be used on a combo meal in any on campus dining location, plus $150 in flex dollars for use in on-campus eateries, $100 Fairleigh 1Card dining only cash for use at any on and off campus eatery, as well as select vending machines, and 15 Gourmet recharge snacks per semester used in on-campus eateries. Includes 15 guest meals per semester. *First-year freshmen do not qualify to request Meal Plan E.
- All residents are required to have a meal plan and are automatically assigned Meal Plan A.
- There are no meal plan swipe restrictions for Meal Plans A, B, and C. Residents are able to swipe into the SUB Cafeteria as many times a day as they desire.
- Meal Plan A, B, C, and E (except first-year freshmen) are available to all residents.
- Meal Plan D is only available to residents of University Court 4, 6, 10, or Linden 6.
Hours of operation
SUB (Student Union Building) Cafeteria
|Hours||Monday to Thursday||Friday||Weekend|
|7:30 to 10 AM||Breakfast||Breakfast|
|10 to 11:30 AM||Modified Breakfast||Modified Breakfast|
|11:30 AM to 2:30 PM||Lunch||Lunch||Brunch|
|2:30 to 4:30 PM||Modified Lunch||Modified Lunch||Modified Brunch|
|4:30 to 7:30 PM||Dinner||Dinner||Dinner|
|7:30 to 9:30 PM||Dinner, continued|
|Cafe||Monday to Thursday||Friday||Weekend|
|Riverside||8 AM to 10 PM||8 AM to 3 PM||closed|
|Dickinson||9 AM to 9 PM||9 AM to 3 PM||closed|
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 am to 9:30 pm
Friday: 7:30 am to 7:30 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 11:30 am to 7:30 pm
Breakfast (Monday – Friday)
Full Breakfast Menu: 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Modified Breakfast Menu: 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Lunch (Monday – Friday)
Full Lunch Menu: 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Modified Lunch Menu: 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Thursday: 4:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Friday: 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday: 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday: 11:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
*A modified Brunch menu is served during changeover from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday thru Thursday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Fridays: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays: Closed
Monday thru Thursday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Fridays: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays: Closed
Meal Plan Change Request
To request a change to Meal Plan A, B, C, D (University Court 4, 6, 10, and Linden 6 only), or E.
Application: Log-in to MyHousing to complete a Meal Plan Change Request.
Decision: End of first week of classes
Deadline: First day of classes each semester
Meal Plan Modification Request
To request a modification to a meal plan for medical, religious, class schedule conflicts, etc.
Second Friday of the semester. Notification via letter.
For Fall semester – July 1 (new students) and April 1 (returning students).
For Spring semester – January 2.