FDU ID Card
ID Card Access
Your FDU ID Card is the most important card that you will have at the University – vital for accessing services. Please protect your card and carry it with you at all times.
Building & Door Access – Used to access your residence hall.
Dining – Residents can enjoy access to all dining facilities with their FDU ID Card via their Meal Plan.
Libraries – Check out materials at the library using the bar code on your card.
Fitness Center – Enter the Fitness Center and use sports equipment on premises.
On Campus Events – Present your FDU ID Card to attend campus events.
1 Card Cash – Make cashless purchases at locations on both campuses and at popular restaurants and service providers in the neighborhood.
For more information: www.fairleigh1card.com
Residence Hall Access
- All residents gain access to their building, suite (Lindens), and room via their FDU ID Card.
- FDU ID cards may not be loaned, borrowed or used by anyone other than the resident to whom they are assigned.
- Lost FDU ID cards should be reported immediately to the Department of Public Safety. A replacement fee is payable at the Department of Public Safety.
Troubleshooting Your ID Card Reader
- Green Light: ID card reader functioning properly.
- Green Light with 3 beeps: Battery in ID card reader is dying.
- Red and Green Light with 3 beeps: Battery in ID card reader is swipes away from dying.
- Red Light only: ID card or ID card reader programming issue.
Contact Public Safety for assistance at (201) 692-2222