Resources for Faculty
Direction from the Provost
PDF documents have been forwarded to FDU faculty with information regarding continuity of instruction and other faculty activities during the spring and fall semesters of 2020. They are available as PDF downloads below.
- September 21 FAQ on recording of Zoom class sessions. (PDF).
- April 1 Provost’s memo on one-time option to stop tenure clock. (PDF).
- March 27 FAQ on making online materials accessible to students with disabilities. (PDF).
- March 25 Provost’s note on the Pass/Fail option for graduate students. (PDF).
- March 24 FAQ on remote teaching. (PDF).
- March 24 FAQ on conducting exams online. (PDF).
- March 20 Provost’s note on the Pass/Fail option for undergraduate students. (PDF).
- March 17 Provost’s note on the suspension of research activities on the New Jersey campuses. (PDF).
- March 15 Provost’s note on support for initial steps in remote learning (PDF).
- March 11 Provost’s note on scheduled training and contact information for moving to remote learning (PDF).
- March 10 Provost’s note with resources for remote learning (PDF).
- March 6 Provost’s note on preparations and options for moving to remote learning (PDF).
In addition, Resources for Remote Learning and Operations is now a section of the FDU Information Technology Website, which includes information for faculty, staff and students related to remote learning and business operations.