FDU Press Publishes New Books
FDU Press recently published 12 books. One of them includes a book cowritten by alumna June Schlueter, BA’70 (Ruth), and former University trustee. She is the Charles A. Dana Professor Emerita of English at Lafayette College in Easton, Pa.
By author/editor they are:
- Corey Anton, How Non-being Haunts Being: On Possibilities, Morality, and Death Acceptance;
- Daniela Bini, Portrait of the Artist and His Mother in Twentieth-Century Italian Culture;
- Christina Gutierrez-Dennehy, Like a King: Casting Shakespeare’s Histories for Citizens and Subjects;
- Giorgio Linguaglossa, translated by Steven Grieco-Rathgeb, Alfredo de Palchi: The Missing Link in Late Twentieth-Century Italian Poetry;
- Laury Magnus and Walter W. Cannon, editors, Shakespeare’s Auditory Worlds: Hearing and Staging Practices, Then and Now;
- Dennis McCarthy and June Schlueter, Thomas North’s 1555 Travel Journal: From Italy to Shakespeare;
- Terrence McNally, edited by Raymond-Jean Frontain, Muse of Fire: Reflections on Theatre;
- Caroline Joan “Kay” S. Picart, editor, Monsters, Law, Crime: Explorations in Gothic Criminology;
- Herbert Rowland, Hans Christian Andersen in American Literary Criticism of the Nineteenth Century;
- Cinzia Russi, Sicilian Elements in Andrea Camilleri’s Narrative Language: A Linguistic Analysis;
- Elaine Wood, editor, Gender Justice and the Law: Theoretical Practices of Intersectional Identity; and
- Da Zheng, Shih-I Hsiung: Glorious Showman.
For further information on the newly published books or other FDU Press books, contact James Gifford, English, director of University core and director of FDU Press (Van), at 604-648-4476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The latest FDU Press catalog is available, and it features the Martin Luther King Jr. statue on the Metropolitan Campus. All titles in the catalog are available at a 30 percent discount with the promo code 8S20FDUP.
FDU Press books may be ordered online from The Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group or through its Customer Service Department, 4501 Forbes Blvd., Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706 by telephone: 1-800-462-6420 or by email email@example.com.