Professor of Information Systems and Decision Sciences
Department of Marketing, Information Systems, and Decision Sciences
- Information Technology in Business
- Mathematics for Business Decisions
- Introduction to Statistics
- Statistical Applications in Business
- Production Management
- Techniques of Systems Analysis
- Perspectives on the Individual
- Computer and Mathematical Literacy
- Author or co-author of over 15 books on Computer Programming and Mathematics
- 1970 Doctor of Philosophy (E.E.), Stevens Institute of Technology
- 1968 Master of Engineering (E.E.), Stevens Institute of Technology
- 1964 Bachelor of Science (Mathematics), Stevens Institute of Technology
Dr. Bronson received his Ph.D. from Stevens Institute of Technology. He has taught courses in Information Systems, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, and Decision Systems.
Dr. Bronson has twice been awarded Teacher of the Year, once at the college level and once at the campus level. In 2007, he received the university’s award for outstanding research and publication.
Consulting has included: Technical consultant to Wolfe and Hurst, Bond Brokers. Designed and programmed back-office bond tracking system and government bond trading system. Technical consultant to AT&T for the UNIX microsystems product family and advanced telecommunications devices. Authored the first text for the AT&T Advanced Technology Series, entitled 32-Bit Microprocessors. Consultant to a major Wall Street Investment Bank. Responsible for the design of fixed income programs for the Health Care, Public Power, and Housing Groups. Applications included bond sizing, net cash and full cash refunding analyses, and mortgage-backed securities cash flow analyses for multi-series bond issues.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.