discovering who you are and the person you are becoming, reaching daily success with happiness and compassion, not merely surviving but living life with passion.
Engaging in active learning is thinking, discussing, investigating, creating and reflecting. It’s exploring research opportunities, study abroad experiences, and taking classes out of your comfort zone.
Engaging in well-being is learning how to balance your personal and academic choices. Well-being is feeling happy, healthy, socially connected and purposeful.
Engaging in diverse experiences is seeking out opportunities to engage on and off campus, multicultural, cross cultural, political, and religious learning from different viewpoints.
Thriving at FDU is an intrinsic drive to discover your talents, abilities and interests. Developing a growth mindset can be achieved through dedication and hard work.
ENGAGE in active learning
- Becton Academic Advising, Florham
- Academic Advisement Center, Metro
- Center for Business Students
- Graduate and Pre-Professional Advisement, Metro
Tutoring and Support
Disability Support, Florham and Metro
- Disability Support Services, Florham
- Disability Support Services, Metro
- Center for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Special Academic Opportunities
- Academic Research Opportunities
- Rothman Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship