Now it’s easy to order your transcript ONLINE!
Ordering and paying for your Transcript is now faster and easier than ever. All you need is a computer and a credit/debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover). This works whether you are a current student or alumni. Tracking options are available via e-mail and/or text, if selected.
NOTE: If you do not have a computer, email address or major credit/debit card, you must contact the Office of Enrollment Services, Records.
** For this campus Online & Express Mail Services are NOT available.
Current ACTIVE students may view and print their transcript via WebAdvisor:
- Log in (If you have trouble logging in to your WebAdvisor account, please contact the Help Desk
- Click “Students”
- Under “Academic Profile” – click “Transcript”
- For “Transcript Type” – select appropriate type from drop down menu:
AC: accelerated 5-year programs
EW: students who in are in, or began their studies in, 2-year Associates programs
UG: undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree students
GR: Graduate programs
CE: non-credit, Continuing Education programs
To obtain a copy of a course syllabus, students may contact either the professor, who instructed the course, or the appropriate academic department for which the course was offered.
Current students may obtain course descriptions through their WebAdvisor account by viewing the course information when using the “Search for Sections” feature located in the “Registration” section on the WebAdvisor Student’s Menu.
Please note that these options reflect only the most current course and academic information. For students or Alumni, who are requesting course descriptions not reflected in any of the above mentioned sources, please submit your request for course descriptions to the appropriate campus below.
Information required to process request for course descriptions:
- Your full name while enrolled at FDU.
- Your student ID number/last 4 digits of Social Security Number.
- The exact title and course code for each course you are requesting descriptions for.
- The year and semester each course was taken.
- The exact mailing address or Fax number of where descriptions are to be sent.
- Contact phone number.
Teaneck or Rutherford students:
For information contact
Fairleigh Dickinson University Records Office
For information contact
Fairleigh Dickinson University