Thank you for your interest in graduate studies at Fairleigh Dickinson University, a center of academic excellence dedicated to the preparation of world citizens through global education. The University strives to provide students with the multi-disciplinary, intercultural, and ethical understandings necessary to participate, lead, and prosper in the global marketplace of ideas, commerce, and culture.
Fundamental to its mission, vision, and core values, Fairleigh Dickinson University is committed to creating and nurturing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive campus environment that fosters mutual respect and understanding among students, faculty, staff, administration, and alumni.
USA graduate applicants applying online
Graduate degrees requiring a custom application form:
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- PharmD in Pharmacy
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Physician Assistant/PA
- PsyD in School Psychology
Non-USA graduate applicants
USA graduate applicants applying by mail or fax
- Print and read through the Graduate Application Instructions (PDF).
- Download, complete and submit the Graduate Application writable PDF. If applicable, please use the below forms:
- Prepare for submission either by fax or mail, keeping one complete copy for yourself: the completed application, and supporting documents outlined below.
- Submit documents to the Graduate Admissions Office at the appropriate campus (See Campus Information below).
For questions or more information, please contact us via email at email@example.com, or call 800-338-8803.
Readmission and visiting students
Readmission and visiting students must complete and submit the appropriate application form below.
- The Application for Readmission (PDF) form is for matriculated students who interrupt their studies for one or more semesters, without requesting a leave of absence in writing. No application fee is required. Readmitted students will be governed by the Graduate Studies Bulletin for the academic year of readmission and will be subject to the current admission requirements.
- The Visiting College Student Application (PDF) form is for students enrolled at another college or university and, with permission from their current university, planning to take classes at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
If you need assistance in determining the admissions status appropriate for you (e.g., matriculant, non-matriculant, non-degree or auditor), please refer to the graduate admissions status terms or call the Graduate Admissions Office at the appropriate campus (See the Campus Information chart below.)
Campus contact information
|FDU office||Metro Campus, online, and all off-campus sites||Florham Campus|
|Graduate Admissions||Fairleigh Dickinson University
1000 River Rd, T-KB1-01
Teaneck, NJ 07666
|Fairleigh Dickinson University
285 Madison Ave, M-RI0-01
Madison, NJ 07940
Graduate Admissions Office
Fairleigh Dickinson University is New Jersey’s largest private institution of higher education. The University enrolls nearly 12,000 students, including nearly 4,000 graduate students. While the majority of its graduate students hail from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania, the University also attracts a large number of international students.
Through research and education, the University strives to enhance the professional and career skills of its graduate students. Its academic quality is reflected in the outstanding achievements of the University’s alumni, many of whom have reached the highest positions of leadership in their fields.
The master’s degree is offered in more than 60 different areas of business administration, education, engineering, liberal arts, public administration, and the sciences.
Post-graduate certificate studies for individuals already holding a master’s degree are available in many fields.