USA graduate applicants applying online
Instructions on this page are for U.S. applicants for graduate studies. See links below for applications for international applicants and for applications to FDU’s Vancouver Campus in Canada.
USA graduate applicants applying by mail or fax
- Print and read through the Graduate Application Instructions (PDF).
- Download, complete and submit the Graduate Application writable PDF. If applicable, please use the below forms:
- Prepare for submission either by fax or mail, keeping one complete copy for yourself: the completed application, and supporting documents outlined below.
- Submit documents to the Graduate Admissions Office at the appropriate campus (See Campus Information below).
For questions or more information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-338-8803.
Some of our graduate degrees require a customized application form. Application instructions and forms for these degrees are available below:
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- PharmD in Pharmacy
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Physician Assistant/PA
- PsyD in School Psychology
- Vancouver Campus Graduate Degrees
Readmission and visiting students
Readmission and visiting students must complete and submit the appropriate application form below.
- The Application for Readmission (PDF) form is for matriculated students who interrupt their studies for one or more semesters, without requesting a leave of absence in writing. No application fee is required. Readmitted students will be governed by the Graduate Studies Bulletin for the academic year of readmission and will be subject to the current admission requirements.
- The Visiting College Student Application (PDF) form is for students enrolled at another college or university and, with permission from their current university, planning to take classes at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
If you need assistance in determining the admissions status appropriate for you (e.g., matriculant, non-matriculant, non-degree or auditor), please refer to the graduate admissions status terms or call the Graduate Admissions Office at the appropriate campus (See the Campus Information chart below.)
- International graduate applicants applying to the Florham or Metro Campus in NJ
- Vancouver Campus graduate applicants
Graduate scholarships, grants, assistantships, fellowships, and internships
Graduate scholarships, grants, assistantships, fellowships and internships are available, and are awarded to part-time and full-time graduate students on a competitive basis. Please contact the appropriate academic school or department for details.
Financial assistance and payment plans
A variety of student loan programs are available for graduate students who are attending the University on a matriculating or non-matriculating basis. For information, please contact the Office of Financial Aid. The University also participates in corporate reimbursement programs and offers a deferred payment plan for students whose companies reimburse them for their educational expenses. Installment payment plans are also available to assist graduate students in meeting their educational expenses. For information, please call the Office of Enrollment Services.
Campus contact information
|FDU office||Florham Campus||Metro Campus, online, and all off-campus sites|
|Graduate Admissions||Fairleigh Dickinson University
285 Madison Ave, M-RI0-01
Madison, NJ 07940
|Fairleigh Dickinson University
1000 River Rd, T-KB1-01
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Graduate Admissions Office
Fairleigh Dickinson University is New Jersey’s largest private institution of higher education. The University enrolls nearly 12,000 students, including nearly 4,000 graduate students. While the majority of its graduate students hail from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania, the University also attracts a large number of international students.
Through research and education, the University strives to enhance the professional and career skills of its graduate students. Its academic quality is reflected in the outstanding achievements of the University’s alumni, many of whom have reached the highest positions of leadership in their fields.
The master’s degree is offered in more than 60 different areas of business administration, education, engineering, liberal arts, public administration, and the sciences.
Post-graduate certificate studies for individuals already holding a master’s degree are available in many fields.