Online Summer Studies
Get Ahead. Right HERE. Right Now.
FDU Online Summer Classes
For Adult, College and High School Students
SPECIAL SUMMER PRICING!
- All undergraduate summer courses — only 50% of the published tuition rate after registering for an initial 3-credit course at a regular tuition rate
- All graduate summer credits — standard rate for the first three credits, then subsequent credits at a $100 reduction per credit.
NOTE: Summer discount available only for courses taken through our NJ campuses. Tuition Discount Exempt Programs: PharmD and 5-Year PsyD in School Psychology
Fairleigh Dickinson University’s online summer classes give you the perfect path to accelerate your degree studies — or boost your professional credentials — all at significant cost savings!
Classes run within three summer terms:
- Session I: May 24 to July 3
- Session II: June 14 to July 24
- Session III: July 6 to Aug 14
What to Expect During Summer Online 2021
- As always, FDU’s small class sizes mean you’ll receive maximum attention and support — even online!
- Your classes are taught by expert professors and will feature flexible online learning discussions and team assignments.
- Technical support is available 24/7 from FDU’s University Technology Assistance Center (UTAC)
- You’ll network and connect with fellow local, national, and global learners.
Summer Payment Plan
FDU offers a convenient summer payment plan that lets you spread the cost of your summer studies over monthly installments from May through August. If interested, you can sign up on WebAdvisor after you register for courses. To learn more, please visit our Payment Options page.
Are you a currently enrolled FDU student taking more than 6 academic credits this summer? If you receive a Pell grant or a Federal Direct Loan, email or visit FDU’s Office of Financial Aid for help in determining if you may be eligible for summer funding. (Note: Does not apply to non-credit courses.)