Summer Studies 2022
Get Ahead. Right HERE. Right Now.
FDU On-Campus and Online Summer Classes
For Adult, College and High School Students
SPECIAL SUMMER PRICING!
- All undergraduate summer courses — only 50% of the published tuition rate after registering for an initial 3-credit course at a regular tuition rate
- All graduate summer credits — standard rate for the first three credits, then subsequent credits at a $100 reduction per credit.
NOTE: Summer discount available only for courses taken through our NJ campuses. Tuition Discount Exempt Programs: PharmD; 5-Year PsyD in School Psychology; Occupational Therapy Doctorate, and the accelerated BSN (18 month and 24 month). Also, FDU employees in the EdD and MSW Programs.
Fairleigh Dickinson University’s on-campus and online summer classes give you the perfect path to accelerate your degree studies — or boost your professional credentials — all at significant cost savings!
Classes run within three summer terms:
- Session I: May 23 to July 2
- Session II: June 13 to July 23
- Session III: July 5 to Aug 13
Summer Courses Offered
What to Expect During Summer Online 2022
- As always, FDU’s small class sizes mean you’ll receive maximum attention and support — including those offered online!
- Your classes are taught by expert professors and will feature flexible online learning discussions and team assignments.
- Technical support is for online classes is available 24/7 from FDU’s University Technology Assistance Center (UTAC)
- You’ll network and connect with fellow local, national, and global learners.
Summer Payment Plan
FDU offers a convenient summer payment plan that lets you spread the cost of your summer studies over monthly installments from May through August. If interested, you can sign up on Self-Service after you register for courses. To learn more, please visit our Payment Options page.
Are you a currently enrolled FDU student taking more than 6 academic credits this summer? If you receive a Pell grant or a Federal Direct Loan, email or visit FDU’s Office of Financial Aid for help in determining if you may be eligible for summer funding. (Note: Does not apply to non-credit courses.)
Special Rates for Summer Housing Available!
University housing is available at a special discount for students enrolling in Summer Sessions on both NJ campuses.
- $28/day – double occupancy
- $39/day – single occupancy
If you are interested in campus housing for summer, you will need to submit a housing application once you have registered for your course(s). Please contact your appropriate Campus Residence Life office, below, for additional information. (Note: meal plans are not available during Summer Sessions.)