Undergraduate Summer Studies
FDU’s on-campus and online summer courses are an ideal way to lighten your course load for the coming academic year, focus on an especially challenging course without the distraction of other classes and campus activities — and even accelerate your path to graduation.
Our special summer pricing means major tuition savings, too: All undergraduate courses for summer cost only 50% of the published tuition rate after registering for an initial 3-credit course at regular tuition.
Our three convenient 2023 summer sessions feature a variety of basic and advanced level courses to let you:
- Get ahead in your major
- Catch up on required or elective courses
- Improve your grade point average
- Begin earning credits toward a minor or certificate
Dates: Undergraduate courses are offered throughout the summer.
Session I: May 22 to July 1
Session II: June 12 to July 22
Session III: July 3 to Aug 12
Insider Tip! You’ll find that the greatest number of undergraduate course offerings are available during Summer I.
Tuition: 50% off for all courses after registering for the first 3 credits at regular tuition pricing. Summer discount available only for courses taken through our NJ campuses.
Information on summer policies and procedures can be found in FDU’s Summer Course Bulletin.
REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Freshmen Admitted for Fall 2023 and Visiting Students
Current FDU Undergraduates
- Use Self-Service in place of WebAdvisor for your Summer 2023 course planning. See Self-Service Tutorial for an introduction to this new resource.
- Select summer courses using the Self-Service Course Catalog for the Summer 2023 term.
- Connect with your academic advisor to confirm that your course selections count toward your program of study and timely graduation.
- Register for classes online at Self-Service.
- Arrange for a summer payment plan at Self-Service, if interested.
Currently enrolled FDU international students should email or visit the Office of International Student Services for assistance in planning and registering for summer classes or call 201-692-2743 (Metropolitan Campus) or 973-443-8672 (Florham Campus).
Special Rates for Summer Housing Available!
University housing is available at a special discount, to be announced, for students enrolling in Summer Sessions on both NJ campuses.
If you are interested in campus housing for summer, you will need to submit a housing application once you have registered for your course(s). Please contact your appropriate Campus Residence Life office, below, for additional information. (Note: meal plans are not available during Summer Sessions.)