Undergraduate Summer Studies
FDU’s all-online summer courses are an ideal way to lighten your course load for the coming academic year, focus on an especially challenging course without the distraction of other classes and campus activities — and even accelerate your path to graduation.
Our special summer pricing means major tuition savings, too: All undergraduate courses for summer cost only 50% of the published tuition rate after registering for an initial 3-credit course at regular tuition.
Our three convenient 2021 summer sessions feature a variety of basic and advanced level courses to let you:
- Get ahead in your major
- Catch up on required or elective courses
- Improve your grade point average
- Begin earning credits toward a minor or certificate
Dates: Undergraduate courses are offered throughout the summer.
Session I: May 24 to July 3
Session II: June 14 to July 24
Session III: July 5 to Aug 14
Insider Tip! You’ll find that the greatest number of undergraduate course offerings are available during Summer I.
Tuition: 50% off for all courses after completing the first 3 credits at regular tuition pricing.
Information on Summer policies and procedures can be found in FDU’s Summer Course Bulletin.
REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Freshmen Admitted for Fall 2021 and Visiting Students
Current FDU Undergraduates
- Explore summer class offerings on WebAdvisor. (Click “Log In” in the lower right corner)
- Connect with your academic advisor to confirm that your course selections count toward your program of study and timely graduation.
- Register for classes online on WebAdvisor. (Click “Log In” in the lower right corner)
- Arrange for a summer payment plan in WebAdvisor, if interested.
Currently enrolled FDU international students should email or visit the Office of International Student Services for assistance in planning and registering for summer classes or call 201-692-2743 (Metropolitan Campus) or 973-443-8672 (Florham Campus).