Graduate Summer Studies
Our on-campus and online summer graduate courses offer you the opportunity to begin or get ahead in your graduate degree at FDU — at significant cost savings. Graduate summer credits are at standard rate for the first three credits, then subsequent credits at a $100 reduction per credit.
Note that certain graduate programs do not offer this tuition discount: PharmD, 5-Year PsyD in School Psychology, Occupational Therapy Doctorate, and FDU employees in the EdD and MSW Programs.
Graduate classes are offered throughout the summer and course dates vary.
Session I: May 22 to July 1
Session II: June 12 to July 22
Session III: July 3 to Aug 12
Information on summer policies and procedures can be found in FDU’s Summer Course Bulletin.
REGISTER FOR GRADUATE CLASSES
Current FDU Graduate Students
- Use Self-Service for your summer 2023 course planning. See Self-Service Tutorial for an introduction to this new resource.
- Select summer courses using the Self-Service Course Catalog for the Summer 2023 term.
- Connect with your academic advisor to confirm that your course selections count toward your program of study and timely graduation.
- Register for classes online at Self-Service.
- Arrange for a summer payment plan at Self-Service, if interested.
Newly Admitted Graduate Students
Currently enrolled FDU international students should email or visit the Office of International Student Services for assistance in planning and registering for summer classes or call 201-692-2743 (Metropolitan Campus) or 973-443-8672 (Florham Campus).
Special Rates for Summer Housing Available!
University housing is available at a special discount for students enrolling in Summer Sessions on both NJ campuses.
- $28/day – double occupancy
- $39/day – single occupancy
If you are interested in campus housing for summer, you will need to submit a housing application once you have registered for your course(s). Please contact your appropriate Campus Residence Life office, below, for additional information. (Note: meal plans are not available during Summer Sessions.)