Graduate Summer Studies
Our on-campus and online summer graduate courses offer you the opportunity to begin or get ahead in your graduate degree at FDU — at significant cost savings. Graduate summer credits are at standard rate for the first three credits, then subsequent credits at a $100 reduction per credit.
Note that certain graduate programs do not offer this tuition discount: PharmD, 5-Year PsyD in School Psychology, Occupational Therapy Doctorate, and FDU employees in the EdD and MSW Programs.
Graduate classes are offered throughout the summer and course dates vary.
Session I: May 22 to July 1
Session II: June 12 to July 22
Session III: July 3 to Aug 12
Information on summer policies and procedures can be found in FDU’s Summer Course Bulletin.
REGISTER FOR GRADUATE CLASSES
Current FDU Graduate Students
- Use Self-Service for your summer 2023 course planning. See Self-Service Tutorial for an introduction to this new resource.
- Select summer courses using the Self-Service Course Catalog for the Summer 2023 term.
- Connect with your academic advisor to confirm that your course selections count toward your program of study and timely graduation.
- Register for classes online at Self-Service.
- Arrange for a summer payment plan at Self-Service, if interested.
Newly Admitted Graduate Students
Email the Office of Graduate Admissions at email@example.com for help in registering for summer classes, or call 201-692-2554 (Metropolitan Campus) or 973-443-8905 (Florham Campus).
Currently enrolled FDU international students should email or visit the Office of International Student Services for assistance in planning and registering for summer classes or call 201-692-2743 (Metropolitan Campus) or 973-443-8672 (Florham Campus).
Prospective FDU international students should email or visit the Office of International Student Admissions for assistance or call 201-692-2743 (Metropolitan Campus) or 973-443-8672 (Florham Campus).
Special Rates for Summer Housing Available!
University housing is available at a special discount for students enrolling in Summer Sessions on both NJ campuses.
- $28/day – double occupancy
- $39/day – single occupancy
If you are interested in campus housing for summer, you will need to submit a housing application once you have registered for your course(s). Please contact your appropriate Campus Residence Life office, below, for additional information. (Note: meal plans are not available during Summer Sessions.)
- Metropolitan Campus Res Life: 201-692-2250, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florham Campus Res Life: 973-443-8586, FDUHousing@fdu.edu