With nationally recognized undergraduate programs and a diverse and vibrant campus life, FDU gives you a personal, global, and transformational experience that will feed your passions and enhance your potential.
Go for What You Love!
Enter the FDU Virtual Experience to learn about Fairleigh Dickinson University at your own pace. Check out our latest announcements, college life videos, interactive campus maps and more. It’s all in one place just for you!
Apply by December 1 to receive:
- A $50 application fee waiver – Making applying quick and easy.
- An accelerated admissions decision – Reviewed personally by your Admissions Counselor.
- Maximum FDU scholarship consideration – Over and above other aid you may qualify for (submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid at studentaid.gov).
- The Common Application: Use the button below to apply.
- Test Scores: Standardized test scores are optional. However, they are required for some accelerated combined degree programs with LECOM.
- Transcripts: Official high school transcripts are required.
- Essays, Résumés and Recommendation Letters: These supplemental items are optional, but welcome.
- Interview: Scheduling a one-to-one interview is optional, but welcome.
Deadlines: Fairleigh Dickinson University is a rolling admissions institution.