With nationally recognized undergraduate programs and a diverse and vibrant campus life, FDU gives you a personal, global, and transformational experience that will feed your passions and enhance your potential.
Go for What You Love!
Enter the FDU Virtual Experience to learn about Fairleigh Dickinson University at your own pace. Check out our latest announcements, college life videos, interactive campus maps and more. It’s all in one place just for you!
Our Fall 2023 Undergraduate Applications will be live this August! Sign up to stay in the loop about our FDU applications updates, events and more!
Apply to receive these application benefits!
- A $50 application fee waiver – Making applying quick and easy.
- Maximum FDU scholarship consideration – Over and above other financial aid you may qualify for.
- An accelerated admissions decision – Reviewed personally by your Admissions Counselor.
- A $1,000 annually renewable FDU grant – For a total of four years when you enroll. (Available For Fall 2023 Applicants Only)
|November 1||Early Decision (Binding)|
|December 1||Early Action (Non-binding)|
|January 31||Regular Decision|
After January 31, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis provided space remains available.
- Test Scores: Standardized test scores are optional.*
- Transcripts: Official high school transcripts are required.
- Essays, Résumés and Recommendation Letters: These supplemental items are optional, but welcome.
- Interview: Scheduling a one-to-one interview is optional, but welcome.
Deadlines: Please submit all supplemental items, along with your application, prior to your selected deadline.
*Test scores are required for the University’s undergraduate nursing program and a select number of accelerated programs. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.