With nationally recognized undergraduate programs and a diverse and vibrant campus life, FDU gives you a personal, global, and transformational experience that will feed your passions and enhance your potential.
Go for What You Love!
Enter the FDU Virtual Experience to learn about Fairleigh Dickinson University at your own pace. Check out our latest announcements, college life videos, interactive campus maps and more. It’s all in one place just for you!
Apply by December 1 to receive:
- A $50 application fee waiver – Giving you access to a nationally ranked education.
- A $1,000 Annual FDU Grant – A total of $4,000 just for applying!
- Maximum scholarship consideration – Ranging up to $25,000.
- An accelerated your admissions decision – Read personally by our Admissions Team.
|November 1||Early Decision (Binding)|
|December 1||Early Action (Non-binding)|
|January 31||Regular Decision|
- Submit Your Application: FDU Application or Common Application
- Applying Early Decision: Early Decision Applications (binding), along with all supplemental documents, will be accepted through November 1.
- Submitting Test Scores: Standardized test scores are optional. An additional admissions assessment may be required for applicants to special programs.
- Submitting Transcripts: High school transcripts, or equivalent, are required for admission and will be used to evaluate admission.