Undergraduate Financial Aid
Fairleigh Dickinson University administers a variety of academic and need-based funding from federal, state and University sources. Financial aid is available to qualified full-time and part-time matriculated students at Fairleigh Dickinson University. Students applying for financial aid are considered for every program for which they are eligible.
If you have additional questions concerning the Metropolitan Campus, we can be reached at 201-692-2363. For questions or concerns regarding the Florham Campus, we can be reached at 973-443-8700. Also, you may email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The FAFSA should be completed EVERY year in order to determine eligibility. The form is available on studentaid.gov/ after October 1 every year.
New students are expected to file their application no later than February 15.
Returning students are expected to file their application no later than April 15.
Financial aid awards are processed annually and are offered upon continued financial need, enrollment status, availability of funds, and maintaining satisfactory academic progress. In addition, a student may not be in default and/or may not owe a refund on any Title IV and/or HEA Loans and grants.
If financial concerns are preventing you from attending, please consider appealing by contacting us at email@example.com We are dedicated to helping you make an informed decision in a timely manner. Once you have submitted your appeal and any additional documents we may need to review, we’ll have a decision for you within a week.
College Financing Plan
For information about the College Financing Plan, please see College Financing Plan page.
International Students and Athletes
International students are not eligible for federal, state or University need-based financial aid. However, international students are eligible for athletic funding, as provided by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) guidelines, as well as academic scholarships.
Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Staff
- Renee Volak, University Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theresa Coll, Director of Operations, email@example.com
- Marion McCollum, University Associate Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harry Tongue, University Associate Director, email@example.com
- Emily Grant, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelly Ceccacci, Associate Director, email@example.com
- Melody Cano, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Migali Ramirez, Assistant Director, email@example.com
- Sadiailen Companioni-Torres, Financial Aid Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carmen Ferrari, Director, email@example.com
- Arlene Marte, Associate Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dawn Grasso, Assistant Director, email@example.com
- Catherine Lorenzo, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Madeleyn Rodriguez, Assistant Director, email@example.com
- Nora Polak, Financial Aid Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diane DiGeronimo, Financial Aid Coordinator, email@example.com