FDU Scholarships and Grants for Undergraduate Students
Up to $24,000 each year
Merit scholarship awards are annually renewable for a total of four years for full-time students who maintain the required GPA. Scholarship awards are based on a 4.0 scale.
A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required. The form is available beginning October 1.
Up to $25,000 each year
Be sure to include FDU’s appropriate campus code when completing the FAFSA: 002607.
Scholarship awards for students transferring to Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Phi Theta Kappa
Phi Theta Kappa members who graduate from a regionally accredited two-year institution may qualify for an additional $2,000 award.
- Recognizes transfer students who are Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society (PTK) members; renewable for two years.
- Students need at least a GPA of 3.0 to qualify for the award.
- Verification of PTK membership is required.
- Candidates must have earned an associate degree.
Each full-time transfer applicant is automatically considered for annual transfer awards of up to 50% of tuition.
- Recognizes transfer students who have completed at least 24 transferable college credits.
- Awards are renewable.
Grants and athletic scholarships can be combined with academic scholarships.
Children of Alumni Grant
$1,500 each year
- Awarded to undergraduate children of FDU alumni.
FDU Family Grant
$1,500 each year
- Families with two or more dependent children enrolled simultaneously at FDU receive a Family Grant for each student.
- Rewards athletic abilities of students participating in NCAA Division I sports at FDU’s Metropolitan campus.
We are here to help.
For any questions about our scholarship and financial aid programs at FDU, please contact: