Visit an FDU Campus
Choose an On-Campus or Virtual Visit!
FDU is happy to welcome students and families to campus. Campus tours are limited to six (6) participants, excluding the tour guide. Appointments are required for all visitors.
Contact us to schedule your visit:
- Florham Campus: (973) 443-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metropolitan Campus: (201) 692-7308 or email@example.com
- Availability: Each week: Thursdays & Fridays from 9am – 3pm
- Saturday Dates:
- January 30
- February 6
- February 13
- February 20
- Saturday Dates:
Weather permitting on all visits
Visitors are encouraged not to include young children on campus visits. Unfortunately, walk-in visitors cannot be accommodated.
FDU strives to take all precautions to ensure the safety of FDU students, faculty, staff, and visitors. All campus visitors are required to undertake a screening prior to their campus visit using the “CampusClear” App. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Download the CampusClear app from your respective Apple or Android app store
- If you do not have a smart phone, please follow the web-based application here. Visitors using this form of the application must print their FastPass prior to arriving on campus
- When arriving on campus, present CampusClear’s “Good to Go!” screen from your mobile device (or the FastPass print out) to an FDU public safety officer or staff member. Visitors will not be permitted to enter if “Not Cleared for Campus Access” is noted.
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- Social distancing is required at all times with all guests, FDU staff, and students maintaining a distance of six feet. During tours, the FDU student ambassador will maintain a distance of six feet with all tour participants.
Questions? Call us at (973) 443-8900 (Florham Campus) or (201) 692-7308 (Metropolitan Campus), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undergraduate Admission Offices
Community College Partnership
Domestic Graduate Admissions