ACH or Credit Card Payment
Deposit Payments Only
Process the following deposit payments:
- tuition deposit
- residence hall deposit
Any Other Type of Payment
Process any other type of payment:
- Room and Board
- Other payments
Accepted payment forms: AMERICAN EXPRESS, MASTERCARD, VISA, or DISCOVER
Refund Policy regarding credit card payments
If a credit balance occurs as a result of a credit card payment, it will be refunded back to the credit card that was used to make the payment.
Payment by check or money order via US Mail
Send checks or money orders to your home campus:
Fairleigh Dickinson University – Florham Campus – 285 Madison Ave. Madison, NJ 07940
Fairleigh Dickinson University – Metropolitan Campus- 1000 River Rd. Teaneck, NJ 07666
Wire Transfer via Flywire
Note: Only for international wire transfers.
Fairleigh Dickinson University has partnered with FlyWire to offer an innovative way to streamline international education payments.
Why to pay through FlyWire?
- Eliminate hidden bank fees – ensure Fairleigh Dickinson University receives the correct amount.
- Save on exchange rates – in most cases you can make payments in your local currency; FlyWire will process the currency exchange offering you wholesale exchange rates – offering you wholesale exchange rates unmatched by traditional banks.
- Peace of mind – 24×7 multilingual customer support when you need it most. Know where your payment is in the bank transfer process.
How to Make International or Non-U.S. payments or an Online Bill Payment to Fairleigh Dickinson University via FlyWire
- Select the country you’re paying from and the amount you wish to pay
- Pick the local currency option most convenient to you
- Follow the instructions to send your money to the Flywire account provided on the final step (*for bank transfers, you will need to request your bank process the payment)
- Track the progress of your payment via Flywire and through e-mail updates
Fairleigh Dickinson University offers the three payment plans below to help make a college education more affordable. Please be aware that the installment plans are only available for the Fall, Spring, and Summer terms.
FDU Deferred Payment Plan
The deferred payment plan allows you to make an initial 25% down payment on the total charge for the Fall, Spring, or Summer term.
This initial payment is due by August 15 for the Fall term, January 15 for the Spring term, and May 1 for the Summer term.
The balance due is then paid in three consecutive monthly installments. A $45 per term application fee is assessed for those who choose this plan. The fee payment must accompany the initial payment.
Corporate Voucher / Direct Payment
If your employer pays the University directly for tuition and fees, all qualified students must present a tuition voucher to the Office of Enrollment Services at the time of their registration. If they choose to register via the web, the voucher must be submitted within 5 days of registration. To find out if your company qualifies for direct billing, please contact us at the following numbers:
- Metropolitan Campus – (201) 692-2214
- Florham Campus – (973) 443-8600
Corporate Reimbursement Deferred Payment Plan
Students who receive tuition reimbursement from their employers at the end of a semester can enroll in the University’s convenient Corporate Reimbursement Deferred Payment Plan.
A 4% Carrying Charge applied to the entire term balance is due upon enrolling in the plan. To pay the 4% carrying charge, you may pay by mail, in person, or online through WebAdvisor. Enrollment form link is shown on this page.
- Summer Sessions I & II – August 15
- Summer Session III – September 30
- Fall – February 15
- Intersession – March 5
- Spring – June 30