Make a Payment
Online Payment Options
The University has partnered with third party services TouchNet and Flywire to provide a convenient online payment option. TouchNet is available seven days a week, but shuts down from 10PM to 11PM each evening. Please visit our Payment Information page for other payment methods and information.
Deposit through FDU’s Marketplace via TouchNet can be made by Electronic Check (ACH) or Credit Card (American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa and other credit cards).
The ‘For Deposits Only’ button provides payment for the following deposits:
- All Tuition Deposits
- Residence Hall Deposits
- Accelerated Nursing Deposit
- Pharmacy School Acceptance Fee
For Deposits Only
Payment for Student Account Balances
Payments through WebAdvisor via TouchNet can be made by Electronic Check (ACH) or Credit Card (American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa and other credit cards)
The ‘Pay with WebAdvisor’ button will redirect you to make a payment towards the students balance. The student must log in to WebAdvisor using their student NetID and password. Once logged in, the student will select ‘Payments/PaymentPlans/1098T’ found underneath the section ‘Financial Information’. Payments through this link could include:
- Residence Halls and Food Service
- Other fees and expenses
- For Students: Log onto WebAdvisor and then click on ‘Payments/Payment Plans/1098T’ in the ‘Financial Information’ section.
- For Parents/Guardians: Student would need to set up an “Authorized User” on TouchNet. Then the “Authorized User” will receive an email with their credentials to login. You should have your student authorize your access to the TouchNet site if you pay your student’s bill.
Wire Transfers via Flywire are for International or Non-U.S. transfers only
The ‘Wire Transfers’ button will redirect you to make a payment towards the student’s balance.
- Select the country you’re paying from and the amount you wish to pay
- Pick the local currency option most convenient to you
- Follow the instructions to send your money to the Flywire account provided on the final step. For bank transfers, you will need to request your bank process the payment.
- Track the progress of your payment via Flywire and through e-mail updates