Graduate Application Deadlines
When to Apply
Applicants seeking to enroll in any graduate degree or certificate program, or to register for classes at Fairleigh Dickinson University, must formally apply for admission.
Students are encouraged to apply at their earliest opportunity to allow ample time to complete the application process prior to the start of classes. Most graduate applications are processed on a rolling admissions basis throughout the year.
The exceptions are:
- PhD Clinical Psychology: December 15 (for fall of next year)
- Advanced PsyD School Psychology: March 1 (for fall of current calendar year)
- Traditional PsyD School Psychology: February 1 (for fall of current calendar year)
- MA School Psychology: March 15 (for fall of current calendar year)
- MA Forensic Psychology: March 31 (for fall of current calendar year)
- MA Health Science/ Clinical Research and Regulatory Science Tracks: July 1 (for fall of current calendar year) / December 1 (for spring of next calendar year)
MSN Nursing: August 13 (for fall of current calendar year) / January 8 (for spring of current calendar year)/ May 7 (for summer of current calendar year)
Please note: The above programs in Psychology are offered at the Metropolitan Campus only. If you wish to apply for admission to either of the doctoral programs in Psychology and would like to request the appropriate application form, please contact the School of Psychology.