Applicants seeking to enroll in any graduate degree or certificate program, or to register for classes at Fairleigh Dickinson University, must formally apply for admission.
Students are encouraged to apply at their earliest opportunity to allow ample time to complete the application process prior to the start of classes. Most graduate applications are processed on a rolling admissions basis throughout the year.
The exceptions are:
- PhD Clinical Psychology: December 15 (for fall)
- PsyD School Psychology: March 1 (for fall)
- MA School Psychology: March 15 (for fall)
- MA Forensic Psychology: May 15 (for fall)
- Master of Health Science/ Gateway to Professional Studies: August 15 (for fall) / January 15 (for spring)
- Master of Health Science/ Clinical Research, Health Informatics and Regulatory Science Tracks: July 1 (for fall) / December 1 (for spring)
Please note: The above programs in Psychology are offered at the Metropolitan Campus only. If you wish to apply for admission to either of the doctoral programs in Psychology and would like to request the appropriate application form, please contact the School of Psychology.