Graduate Application Deadlines
When to Apply
Applicants seeking to enroll in any graduate degree or certificate program, or to register for classes at Fairleigh Dickinson University, must formally apply for admission.
Students are encouraged to apply at their earliest opportunity to allow ample time to complete the application process prior to the start of classes. Most graduate applications are processed on a rolling admissions basis throughout the year.
The exceptions are:
- PhD Clinical Psychology: December 15 (for fall of next year)
- Traditional PsyD School Psychology: February 1 (for fall of current calendar year)
- Advanced PsyD School Psychology: March 1 (for fall of current calendar year)
- MA School Psychology: March 15 (for fall of current calendar year)
- MA Forensic Psychology: March 31 (for fall of current calendar year)
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy: April 15 (for summer of current calendar year)
- MA Health Science/ Clinical Research and Regulatory Science Tracks: July 1 (for fall of current calendar year) / December 1 (for spring of next calendar year)
- MS Clinical Psychopharmacology: Applications will be accepted on a rolling admissions basis until the cohort is full. It is recommended to begin courses in September. To that end, please submit your Fall semester application by July 15. To begin courses in January for the Spring semester, please submit your application by November 15.
- MSN Nursing: August 13 (for fall of current calendar year) / January 8 (for spring of current calendar year)/ May 7 (for summer of current calendar year)
- Physician Assistant/PA Program: August 15 (for January of next year)
- MA Clinical Mental Health Counseling: Interviews of qualified applicants will begin in February. Applications will be accepted on a rolling admissions basis until the cohort is full.
Please note: The above programs in Psychology are offered at the Metropolitan Campus only. If you wish to apply for admission to either of the doctoral programs in Psychology and would like to request the appropriate application form, please contact the School of Psychology.