Apply Now (International Admissions)
Apply Online at FDU:
- Create an account to submit an application.
- American citizens and FDU Vancouver applicants see notes on this page.
- IMPORTANT: Always use the same e-mail address for your account – do not re-apply with a different e-mail address.
- Upload your documents. Supplemental application items and a checklist of required documents can be found on the Forms and Documents page.
- Check your application status online by logging in to your account.
- All documents and test scores may be scanned and uploaded to your FDU application portal or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FDU reserves the right to request submission of official documents via post as necessary.
- Admitted students who plan to attend FDU must submit official test scores directly to FDU from the testing agency and send official academic records in sealed envelopes prior to arrival on campus. Students will not be allowed to register for classes until official documents have been received.
- Requirements vary according to program. Please check your desired program level (Undergraduate, Graduate, Transfer) and your desired major’s department website for more detailed information.
Are You an American Citizen?
American citizens, regardless of where they live, must submit their application through www.fdu.edu/apply
Are You Applying for FDU Vancouver?
Visit Vancouver Admissions
- Fall Semester (starts late August): July 1 deadline
- Spring Semester (starts late January): December 1 deadline
Admissions are rolling. Please allow 3-4 weeks to process your application.
Deadlines may vary according to the program. Please check your desired major’s department website for more details.