Defer Your Application
If you have already submitted an application and would like to defer to the following semester, please submit the following:
- A new application for your desired semester. This can be completed after you log in to your account.
- Any documents that were missing from your original application, including official test scores.
- F-1 Student Visa Applicants: Updated official bank statement from your sponsor and an Affidavit of Support. Financials must be dated within six months of the start of your desired semester.
- Official or attested individual marksheets and/or transcripts documenting any academic coursework completed since you first applied to FDU.
- Updated resume detailing all professional activities you have completed since you first applied to FDU.
- Fall (August) Semester: July 1
- Spring (January) Semester: December 1
- Summer semester (limited programs): May 1 Admissions are rolling. Please allow 3-4 weeks to process your application.Deadlines may vary according to program. Please check your desired major’s department website for more details.
Documents and test scores must be uploaded through our online application and/or mailed to our office.
FDU reserves the right to request submission of official documents via post as necessary.
Admitted students who plan to attend FDU must submit official test scores directly to FDU from the testing agency and send official academic records in sealed envelopes before arrival on campus. Students will not be allowed to register for classes until official documents have been received.
If you only have one copy of your transcript, do NOT mail it to us; bring the documents in person before the semester starts (we will make photocopies and return the originals to you).