The 15-credit computer science K–12 teacher certification minor prepares QUEST students to teach computer science in grades K–12 and to add a computer science certification as a second endorsement.
The minor is offered by the department of mathematics and computer science, Maxwell Becton College of Arts and Sciences, at the Florham Campus, Madison, New Jersey.
Required Courses (12 credits)
- CSCI1145 Computer Science Fundamentals
- CSCI1204 Computer Programming Using C#
- CSCI2104 Computer Programming Using Python
- CSCI2244 Computational Thinking
Elective (3 credits)
Choose one from the following courses:
- CSCI1109 Computer Ethics
- CSCI2100 Mobile App Development
- CSCI2205 Introduction to Computer Science I
- CSCI3294 Data Analysis and Visualization
- CSCI3388 Introduction to Game Development
- CSCI3389 Introduction to Human-Computer Interaction
- CSCI3392 Introduction to Unreal Game Programming