Adjunct Professor of Finance, Department of Economics, Finance, and International Business
- Corporate Finance Managerial Economics
- International Management
- Financial risk management, options and derivatives
- Financial engineering and structuring, international capital markets, investments
- BS Economics, major in finance, Cum Laude, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business, 1984
- MBA, major in finance, New York University, Stern School of Business, 1991
Paul Cheselka has an MBA from New York University, Stern School of Business, and a BS from the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business. He has an extensive, accomplished corporate career having held senior positions with such corporations and financial institutions as Honeywell, MUFG, ABN AMRO, UniCredit, and BBVA. He headed the Latin American Financial Engineering Group at ABN AMRO and was a Director in UniCredit’s Investment Banking unit. He has extensive derivatives and capital markets experience as a Vice President/Derivatives with MUFG and as a member of Honeywell’s treasury team. He is currently working with GARP (Global Association of Risk Professionals). His areas of expertise include corporate finance, international finance, ALM, derivatives, and hedging. He serves as a member of the finance committee of the Bergen County Habitat for Humanity.