A minor in psychology for non-psychology majors consists of 15 credits beyond the core.
One Required Foundation Course (3 credits)
- PSYC 1201 General Psychology
Three Required Major courses (9 credits) from the following:
- PSYC2210 Statistics
- PSYC2204 Child Development
- PSYC2234 Social Psychology
- PSYC2211 Research Methods [Prerequisite: PSYC2210 Statistics or equivalent in major (e.g., DSCI2130 Business Statistics)]
- PSYC3005 Abnormal Psychology
- PSYC3015 Theories of Personality
One Psychology elective (3 credits)
The only required course for psychology minor is PSYC_1201(General Psychology). After taking PSYC_1201 they can take any 4 psychology courses of their choice.