Performance Evaluation Memo
To: All Full-Time and Part-Time Regular Employees and All Supervisors of Regular Employees
From: Rose D’Ambrosio, Vice President for Human Resources
Re: 2020-2021 Annual Performance Review
At this time, we are asking supervisors to complete the annual performance review for the time period July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021. Please submit your evaluations no later than January 14, 2022. There is no expectation to submit performance evaluations for those employees that are currently furloughed.
All of the Performance Evaluation and Development Plan documents and instructions may be found on the Human Resources website under HR Documents as follows:
- Instructions for Employee Performance Evaluation & Development Plan – Instructions for Non-Union Employees
- Performance Evaluation Instructions for Supervisors
- Performance Evaluation & Development Plan for Professional/Administrative Employees
- Performance Evaluation & Development Plan for Not-In-Unit Nonexempt Employees
- Interim Performance Evaluation Instructions for Supervisors
- Interim Performance Evaluation for Professional/Administrative Employees
- Interim Performance Evaluation for Not-In-Unit Nonexempt Employees
- Local 153 Self Evaluation
- Local 153 Performance Evaluation by Supervisor
Supervisors, please note that the completed Employee Performance Evaluation and Development Plans must be reviewed and signed by your supervisor prior to your performance evaluation meetings with your employees. Employees appreciate meaningful feedback, so be sure to complete the Supporting Details boxes when evaluating your staff.
All completed and signed forms must be returned to the Human Resources Office at the Florham Campus (M-CB1-04) by January 14, 2022. Any extension requests must be sent to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions may be directed to me or Barbara Leonaggeo, Manager of Compensation, email@example.com.