Adjunct Professor Marketing, Information Systems and Decision Sciences Silberman College of Business Fairleigh Dickinson University, Silberman College of Business
- Management Information Systems
- Information Technology For Business
- Mathematics For Business
- Decisions Information Security Management
- Participatory Learning Project In Excel: OBJECTIVE: To allow students to gain a deeper understanding of Excel spreadsheet features and applications, by having them design problems, solve problems designed by other students, and also grade solutions to problems designed by them and other students.
- MSM, Colorado Technical University
- Post Graduate Dip. Ed., University of Guyana
- BS, University of Guyana
Extremely resourceful, competent, and dependable twenty-five plus (25+) years teaching/tutoring professional with an established reputation in curriculum enhancement and integration of technology into daily lessons. Excellent communicator with strong speaking, writing, research, and analytical skills. Proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner. Exceptionally competent in assessing and evaluating the student’s performances and implementing need-based lesson plans to address the weak areas. â€¢ High level of proficiency in the use of Webcampus and Blackboard. â€¢ Excellent command on contemporary teaching methods and technology aids. â€¢ Proficient in computer programs including Microsoft Office Suite. â€¢ Experience advising students on research projects at the bachelor and graduate levels as a private tutor. An Education Management Professional, Business System Analyst, Personal Business Advisor, Information System Security Professional, Management Consultant, Program / Project Manager, and Technical Analyst with a proven record of excellent planning, time management, communication and organization skills. Manage projects from initial scope definition through implementation, including the conceptualization, design, and build-out. Excellent ability to monitor and communicate progress to key stakeholders, including reports, status, issue resolution and resource allocation. Possesses methodology, control, and delivery process knowledge to achieve results.