Sr. Lecturer, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Calculus II
- Calculus I
- College Algebra
- Contemporary Math
- Mathematical Methods
- Intermediate Algebra
- Algebra Skills
- BS, Kabul University, Kabul, Afghanistan
- MS, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Completed PhD class studies program, Stevens Institute of Technology
To me, teaching is as much about passion as it is about reason. As a teacher, I am honest, fair, and try to motivate students not only to learn, but also to teach themselves how to learn. I incorporate technology into my instruction to give students the best of both worlds, that of traditional and digital teaching. I also incorporate my 15-year work experience in the pharmaceutical industry to help students work towards better careers.
– I encourage incremental progress.
– I set high standards and set an example.
– I encourage interaction and group work.
– I provide opportunities for active participation.
– I provide timely and appropriate feedback.
– I emphasize focus and time management.
– I respect diverse talents and ways of learning.
– I welcome questions.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.