Business BS, Supply Chain Management MBA combined degree
The combined-degree program is offered by the department of marketing, information systems and decision sciences, Silberman College of Business, at the Florham Campus, Madison, New Jersey, and at the Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, New Jersey. The college is accredited by AACSB International.
In order to participate in the combined undergraduate-graduate degree (4 Plus 1) program, all students must be current undergraduate students at Fairleigh Dickinson University or an undergraduate student at a partner institution with which Fairleigh Dickinson University has established an articulation agreement for a 4+1 program.
In order to advance into the graduate portion of the program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Students must formally apply with the Graduate Advising Office and be accepted into the graduate portion of the program.
- The GMAT/GRE is not required for Silberman College of Business students having a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.00 or higher upon completion of the first semester of their junior year. Applicants not satisfying this minimum CGPA requirement are required to submit a GMAT/GRE score taken within the last five years.
- MBA only: Eligibility to waive at least 9 of the MBA Core credits.
Acceptance into the program takes place during the sixth semester of the undergraduate program (or three semesters prior to the student’s anticipated undergraduate graduation date). Accepted students will take graduate-level coursework during their last two semesters as undergraduate students. Accepted students must complete their undergraduate degrees before undertaking full-time graduate study during their Plus 1 year.
The MBA curriculum comprises of 42 credits
MBA Core (33 credits)
- ACCT6400 Accounting Decision Making
- DSCI6400 Data Science and Analytics
- DSCI6401 Supply and Value Chain Management
- ECON6400 Economics for Business Decisions
- ENTR6400 Innovation and Entrepreneurial Mindset
- FIN6400 Financial Decision Making
- LAW6400 Society, Ethics and Law
- MGMT6400 Organization Behavior and Leadership
- MGMT7400 Global Business Capstone
- MIS6400 Information Systems for Managers
- MKTG6400 Marketing Decision Making