Global Insights from Leaders Book
Entrepreneurs and Innovators: Global Insights from 24 Leaders
A compilation of insights from leading entrepreneurs and innovators that represents the work of the Rothman Institute of Entrepreneurship, part of FDU’s Silberman College of Business. The book includes intimate discussions from the people who redefine the business world every day. Featured executives include for profit entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs and corporate and nonprofit innovators.
An innovative new publication that incorporates a dynamic multimedia experience that leverages the capabilities of your mobile devices including e-readers, smartphones, and tablets. Also available for your PC and in paperback.
Current and prospective students can obtain a free digital copy of the book. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘book’ in the subject line.
Featured leaders include:
- John Bailye, EKR Therapeutics, Dendrite
- Maxine Ballen, NJTC
- Reginald Best, ProtonMedia, Netilla
- Kenneth Burkhardt, Verbier Ventures, Dialogic
- Charles Cascio, Educational Testing Service
- Clayton Christensen, Harvard Business School
- Michael Horn, Innosight Institute
- Douglas Conant, Campbell Soup Company
- John Crowley, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Carlos Dominguez, Cisco
- Amir Dossal, United Nations
- Doris Drucker, Inventor and Author
- Kurus Elavia, Gateway Group One
- Seth Gerszberg, Marc Ecko Enterprises
- Leonard Green, The Green Group
- Fred Hassan, Warburg Pincus, Schering-Plough
- Andrea Jung, Avon
- Shau-wai Lam, DCH Auto Group
- Diahann Lassus, Lassus Wherley
- Lillian Rodríguez López, Hispanic Federation
- Ralph Nader, Consumer advocate
- Gregory Olsen, GHO Ventures, Sensors Unlimited
- Lindsay Phillips, SwitchFlops, Inc.
- Mervyn Turner, Merck
- Peter Weedfald, Gen One Ventures, Circuit City