Entry Level Nursing Tuition and Fees
Fees are estimates and subject to change. Please notify faculty if student cost of any item is found to be more than 20% above estimated cost, to confirm accuracy of purchase.
Tuition Fees, Technology Fee, University Wellness Education Fee, Matriculation Maintenance Fee, Auditing Fee, Application Fee, Health Insurance, Graduation Fees
- Please see FDU Tuition and Fees website for these current tuition and fee rates.
- This is a medical document manager used to collect and store all clinical compliance documentation.
- Fee paid directly to Castlebranch.
- New students
- One-time setup compliance tracker ($45)
- Initial background check NJ ($70)
- Urine Drug test ($55)
- Returning students
- Re-check background check NJ ($55)
- Urine drug test ($50-$100)
Student Nurse Malpractice Insurance
- Malpractice insurance is required to attend clinical – required upon enrollment to NURS 2600/2601.
- Rates vary depending on your carrier – pay your malpractice insurance carrier/insurance company directly.
- A copy of the student malpractice insurance certificate is to be uploaded to myCB.
Shadow Health’s Digital Clinical Experiences
- Application for students to demonstrate and perfect their clinical reasoning skills through lifelike interactions with Digital. Standardized Patients provided by Shadow Health from Elsevier.
- The fee paid directly to Shadow Health.
- The course instructor will communicate payment and set up instructions prior to the due date.
Kaplan Nursing Complete Program + CAT Accelerated
- This is a suite of NCLEX test preparation materials.
- Student cost for Kaplan Nursing Complete Program + CAT Accelerated is paid directly to the bookstore ($670.00) during student registration for NURS 2500/2501.
Dove Nursing Uniforms
- Students wear a common uniform when attending clinical purchased through Dove Professional Apparel.
- Use school code: FAIR
- Cost depends on how many uniforms students order (typically $200).
- Purchased during student registration for NURS 2500/2501.
Lippincott Course-specific Textbooks and other Course Resources/Supplies
- Textbooks and other resources are recommended/required in most courses, many of which are published by Lippincott.
- Cost varies depending on if the student purchases directly from Lippincott, University Bookstore, or through a used book program (typically $1,000).
- Access FDU Libraries (free to students) for additional resources.
Pins for Pinning Ceremony
- See options at FDU Nursing Pins