Deposit Deadline Extended!
FDU recognizes the difficult circumstances that families are experiencing as a result of COVID-19. As a courtesy to our admitted students, we are extending our deposit deadline. If you are ready to commit to attending FDU, please feel free to submit your deposit. Otherwise, we’ll be in touch with a new deadline once things return to normal.
If you have any questions about enrolling at FDU, we are here to help. Contact us in the Admissions Office:
- Florham Campus: 973-443-8900
- Metropolitan Campus: 201-692-7308
- Admissions Email: email@example.com
In the meantime, take care of yourself and we look forward to welcoming you to campus soon. Speak with an FDU student today at fdu.edu/chat.
Ready to make your deposit?
- Go to our secure payment site.
- Once you find your payment type, click its green Select Deposit button.
- Commuter students select “Tuition Deposit Only (Commuter).”
Make your $200 nonrefundable deposit.
- Resident students select “Tuition and Residence Hall Deposit.”
Make your $550 nonrefundable deposit.
- Be sure to have your Student ID number handy, which can be found in the upper left-hand corner of your acceptance Letter. You will need this in order to complete your deposit.
At this time, the best method for payment is online. Payments cannot be made by check, as we are not able currently process.