Submit Your Deposit
Ready to make your deposit?
- Go to our secure payment site.
- Once you find your payment type, click its green Select Deposit button.
- Commuter students select “Tuition Deposit Only (Commuter).”
Make your $200 deposit.
- Resident students select “Tuition and Residence Hall Deposit.”
Make your $550 deposit.
- Be sure to have your Student ID number handy, which can be found in the upper left-hand corner of your acceptance Letter. You will need this in order to complete your deposit.
At this time, deposits are being accepted online. We are currently unable to process payments made by check.
As a “thank you” for depositing and joining the FDU family, we will provide you with an FDU Sweatshirt! After you submit the deposit, just provide your information on the form below.
Need More Time?
FDU recognizes the difficult circumstances that families are experiencing as a result of COVID-19. Families needing additional time to finalize their college plans are welcome to contact FDU’s Office of Admissions and speak with an admissions counselor.
If you are ready to commit to attending FDU, please feel free to submit your deposit.
If you have any questions about enrolling at FDU, we are here to help. Contact us in the Admissions Office:
- Florham Campus: 973-443-8900
- Metropolitan Campus: 201-692-7308
- Admissions Email: email@example.com
In the meantime, take care of yourself and we look forward to welcoming you to campus soon. Speak with an FDU student today at fdu.edu/chat.