Public Safety Survey
The Department of Public Safety in an effort to maintain a safe environment for all members of the campus community is requesting your assistance. Below is a short survey that we are asking you to fill out and return to us. The goal of the survey is to provide us with information that will be helpful in the overall assessment of the department.
- Rate in order what you feel are the five most important service activities performed by the Department of Public Safety.
- Providing Nighttime Escorts
- Handling Lockouts
- Office/Residence Hall Safety Inspections
- Delivering Emergency Messages
- Crime Prevention Programs
- Foot Patrols
- Motor Vehicle Patrols
- Parking Enforcement
- Rate in order what you fee are your responsibilities as a member of the campus community in dealing with crime.
- Reporting Crime
- Reporting Suspicious Activity
- Assisting Public Safety Officer Needing Help
- Assisting Victims Needing Help
- Involvement with Crime Prevention Programs
- Avoiding Involvement with Public Safety
- What do you feel are the weaknesses of the Department of Public Safety?
- What changes would you recommend to the Department of Public Safety in order to improve the public safety of the campus community?
- What is your overall impression of the Department of Public Safety? Please list reasons.
TO RETURN THIS FORM, PLEASE PRINT AND FAX TO
PLEASE CHECK ONE: