Fairleigh Dickinson University is a diverse academic community that strives to provide students with educational values, opportunities for personal growth and enrichment, and a success-fostering environment based on cooperation, communication, and caring.
The FDU Vancouver Academic Advising is a campus-based academic resource for all undergraduate and graduate students and provides students the opportunity to develop skills and strategies necessary for academic success. Professional advisors are available year-round for questions regarding university policies and regulations, as well as to help students understand the curriculum requirements of their chosen majors or minors. Our goals are to enhance each student’s ability to learn, apply knowledge, and think critically. We encourage personal responsibility so that students will become confident and independent learners as a result of their tutorial relationship.
Contact an Academic Advisor
Whether you would like to discuss courses for an upcoming semester, drop or withdraw from a course, or ask an academic-related question, we are here to assist you.
Academic Advisors are available for both in-person and virtual appointments. You can book a virtual or in-person one-on-one advising session in advance through advisingcentre.youcanbook.me.
Helpful Information and Documents
Students must earn the required CGPA or above in order to graduate from the program:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA): 2.0
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT): 2.0
- Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies (BAIS): 2.0
- Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies with a specialization in Hospitality and Tourism Management (BAIS-Hospitality): 2.0
- Master of Administrative Science (MAS): 2.75
- Master of Science in Applied Computer Science (MSACS): 2.75
- Master of Hospitality Management Studies (MHMS): 3.0