Professor of Decision Sciences, Silberman College of Business
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Statistics
- Business Statistics
- Operations Management
- Graphical illustration of statistical theories
- Strategic decision analysis
- Multiple attribute decision making (MADM) methods
- Efficiency of service, operation, and financial systems
- BS, Seoul National University, South Korea
- MS, PhD, Kansas State University
I am a co-author of two MADM books, which were published by Springer-Verlag and Sage Publications. My academic publications have yielded more than 10,000 citations.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.