MBA for Executives: General Management Specialization
Earn Your MBA in 21 Months or Less!
Our Executive MBA program is targeted to the needs of talented, high-achieving mid-career professionals who are interested in advancing as leaders and catalysts of change in their organizations.
As New Jersey’s first Executive MBA program, FDU offers you 40 years of excellence in executive development and best practices.
The EMBA Program You Have Been Waiting For
Our EMBA Programs Feature
- Saturday-only classes in an executive setting
- General Management & Health Sector Management specializations
- One-on-one executive coaching
- 12-day overseas International Business Seminar
- AACSB accreditation — the gold standard of excellence in business education
- Cohort-based classes begin each spring and fall term
All classes are taught at the Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center, a world-class conference center offering executive-level amenities. Hamilton Park is located adjacent to FDU’s Florham Campus in Madison, NJ.
Tailored for senior and mid-level business managers, this 45-credit curriculum encompasses the business concepts and analytical tools used by senior executives. This specialization provides business leaders with the essential knowledge and resources needed to compete successfully in today’s constantly changing global business environment. On average, our EMBA students have 12 years or more substantial business experience. The program requires a minimum of five years in the workplace.
- EXEC5501 Macroeconomic Analysis
- EXEC5502 Social, Legal and Ethical Issues
- EXEC5504 Fundamentals of Marketing
- EXEC5503 Fundamentals of Management
- EXEC5505 Fundamentals of Accounting
- EXEC5506 Principles of Microeconomics
- EXEC5507 Principles of Finance
- EXEC5508 Statistical Thinking and Methods
- EXEC6501 Corporate Creativity and Innovation
- EXEC6502 Financial Accounting and Reporting
- EXEC6503 Managerial Economics
- EXEC6504 Managerial Finance
- EXEC6509 International Business
- EXEC6505 Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- EXEC6506 Marketing Management
- EXEC6507 Strategic Information Systems Management
- EXEC6508 Supply Chain Management
- EXEC6510 Global Business Capstone
- EXEC6901 Elective
- EXEC6902 Elective
For more details on our EMBA programs contact Peter Caliguari, Director of MBA for Executives, at (201) 692-7229 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.