MBA for Executives: Health Sector Management Specialization
Earn Your MBA in 21 Months or Less!
Our Executive MBA program is targeted to the needs of talented, high-achieving mid-career professionals who are interested in advancing as leaders and catalysts of change in their organizations.
As New Jersey’s first Executive MBA program, FDU offers you 40 years of excellence in executive development and best practices.
The EMBA Program You Have Been Waiting For
Our EMBA Programs Feature
- Saturday-only classes in an executive setting
- General Management & Health Sector Management specializations
- One-on-one executive coaching
- 12-day overseas International Business Seminar
- AACSB accreditation — the gold standard of excellence in business education
- Cohort-based classes begin each spring and fall term
All classes are taught at the Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center, a world-class conference center offering executive-level amenities. Hamilton Park is located adjacent to FDU’s Florham Campus in Madison, NJ.
Designed exclusively for experienced health care professionals, this 45-credit curriculum is crafted to provide the full range of knowledge, skills and abilities required for leadership positions in the highly competitive and dynamic health care and life science industries. This specialization prepares effective leaders who can respond to the revolutionary events occurring in healthcare and life sciences in the United States and worldwide. On average our EMBA students have 12 years or more substantial business experience. The program requires a minimum of five years in the workplace.
- EXEC5504 Fundamentals of Marketing
- EXEC5503 Fundamentals of Management
- EXEC5505 Fundamentals of Accounting
- EXEC5506 Principles of Microeconomics
- EXEC5508 Statistical Thinking and Methods
- EXEC6501 Corporate Creativity and Innovation
- EXEC6502 Financial Accounting and Reporting
- EXEC6503 Managerial Economics
- EXEC6504 Managerial Finance
- EXEC6509 International Business
- EXEC6505 Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- EXEC6506 Strategic Marketing
- EXEC6507 Strategic Information Systems Management
- EXEC6510 Global Business Capstone
- EHCM6901 Fundamentals of Health Systems & Policies
- EHCM6902 Foundations of Healthcare Financial Management
- EHCM6903 Finance for Healthcare Managers
- EHCM6904 Healthcare Operations Management
- EHCM6905 Contemporary Issues in Health Sector Management
For more details on our EMBA programs contact Peter Caliguari, Director of MBA for Executives, at (201) 692-7229 or at email@example.com.