Community College Partnerships
Fairleigh Dickinson University partners with community colleges in New Jersey, and offers special tuition savings to current students and graduates from those partner colleges. Through the partnership, community college students are able to earn a FDU bachelor’s or master’s degree on-site at the community college.
Check Community College Partnerships for the degrees that are available.
- On-site classes close to home.
- Evening and Saturday classes.
- Accelerated: Each semester consists of two 7.5 week terms. Therefore, a part-time student can complete up to 18 credits per year.
- Graduate more quickly than you ever thought possible.
- Select the track that best meets your personal and professional scheduling needs.
- Earn your degree in as little as two years.
Course design features small classes with other motivated adult learners, resulting in meaningful learning experiences you can apply on the job.
Added credit can be earned for learning from life or work experience, as well as test results from CLEP, PONSI and other advanced placement options.
Fairleigh Dickinson University has created specially priced on-site tuition rates for both undergraduate and graduate degrees.