Entrepreneurship Lecture Series
Small Business Series
These workshops run from 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM, covering a variety of business topics presented by professionals and educators. The workshops are free, include breakfast, and are sponsored by local corporations. Registration is required.
- April: free breakfast workshop.
- September: free breakfast workshop.
Annual Lectures and Events
Rothman’s annual events offer an opportunity to enjoy networking with colleagues and to hear from successful businesspersons from the surrounding area.
- March: Richard M. Clarke Distinguished Entrepreneurial Lecture Series
Recognizes successful entrepreneur from the region; since 1999.
- April: NJ Female Entrepreneur Lecture at NJ Business Idea Awards Dinner
- October: Women’s Entrepreneur Week Panel Discussion
Each October, universities and nonprofits from five continents join forces with WEW to host a large or small gathering of students listening to a woman entrepreneur.
- November: CEO Innovation Lecture Series
Breakfast meetings offered yearly featuring the latest in innovation strategies as currently practiced by CEOs.