This is the start of something BIG!
Your application to Fairleigh Dickinson University is a door-opener to career-making opportunities and the starting point of an amazing journey. You’ll find the right people, programs, and support to help you achieve your dreams and go for what you love. Experience a personal, global and transformational education with an affordable tuition. It’s how nearly 140,000 alumni found their future. It’s time for you to find yours at FDU!
Apply and see why 95% of students say they made the right choice in coming to FDU!* Watch to hear why some of our alumni chose FDU and how they are excelling in their careers now!
Apply by December 1 to receive:
- A $50 application fee waiver – Making applying quick and easy.
- An accelerated admissions decision – Reviewed personally by your Admissions Counselor.
- Maximum FDU scholarship consideration.
- Submit your Common Application.
- Test Scores: Standardized test scores are optional. However, they are required for some accelerated combined degree programs with LECOM.
- Transcripts: Official high school transcripts are required.
- Essays, Résumés and Recommendation Letters: These supplemental items are optional, but welcome.
- Interview: Scheduling a one-to-one interview is optional, but welcome.
Deadlines: Fairleigh Dickinson University is a rolling admissions institution.
*95% of our newly enrolled students say they made the right choice in coming to FDU.
Source: Kennedy & Company Education Strategies LLC. Fairleigh Dickinson University Survey of Admitted Students – Freshmen Results, September 2021.