Qualifying Degree Programs
Applicants with a 3-year non-U.S. bachelor’s degree (or who only have the equivalent of 15 years of sequential education) cannot enroll directly into a master’s program at FDU. However, FDU offers a 3-year Bridge program for students interested in pursuing the following programs:
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Supply Chain Management
- MS in Management Information Systems
- MS in Computer Science
- MS in E-Commerce
- MS in Cyber-security and Information Assurance
- MS in Hospitality Management
NOTE: Applicants whose bachelor’s degree curriculum is compliant with the Bologna Declaration are considered for direct admission to master’s programs at FDU.
- Students applying to a Bridge program should apply as a regular Graduate applicant.
- In addition to all required documents, you must include a statement of purpose requesting admission into a specific Bridge program.
- The Bridge programs typically require 10 courses/30-credits that can be completed 1 year prior to joining the regular graduate program.
- Students work with their academic adviser to choose appropriate courses, which may be at the undergraduate and/or graduate level.
- The Bridge program for MBA, MS in Accounting, and MS in Supply Chain Management consists of 24 credits in the first year.
Applicants with a 3-year degree who are not interested in the Bridge program and/or are pursuing a different major can either:
- Complete 1 additional year of coursework in your home country, e.g. a post-graduate degree program or the first year of a Master’s from an accredited institution. Vocational or technical programs are generally unacceptable, and all classes must be taken on site (not online).
- Apply to FDU as an Undergraduate Transfer Applicant
- Fall (August) Semester: July 1
- Spring (January) Semester: December 1
- Summer semester (limited programs): May 1
Admissions are rolling. Please allow 3-4 weeks to process your application.
Deadlines may vary according to program. Please check your desired major’s department website for more details.