BS Luxury Hospitality Management MS Hospitality Management Studies: combined degree
The International School of Hospitality and Tourism Management offers a 5-year B.S. in Hotel and Restaurant Management/M.S. in Hospitality Management program.
This program is available to select students who want to pursue both degrees simultaneously and have fulfilled the following requirements:
- Must have a GPA of 3.00 or better while entering the program and also maintaining a minimum GPA of 3.00 or better throughout the BS/MS program. In addition, must earn a GPA of 3.00 in each of the 3 core curriculum classes.
- Student must write a Personal Statement of 400 words, explaining reason for pursuing the BS/MS degree, relative to career, personal and academic goals.
- 2 letters of recommendation (1 from Internship Director and 1 from Hospitality Faculty)
- An initial interview with the Director of Graduate Studies.
- Final interview with Director of International School of Hospitality and Tourism Management after all prior requirements have been met.