Graduate Certificate: High School Athletic Director
This 18-credit, 6-course certificate program focuses on the skills needed to administer an athletic program on the high school level. The course of study is intended to lead to employment at secondary schools, with an emphasis on athletic curricula. The program fulfills the New Jersey Supervisor Standard certificate requirement. These credits can also be applied to the Master of Sport Management degree program.
Note: ONLY NJ certified teachers are eligible for the high school athletic director certificate. All courses available in online modality.
- EDUC6702 Curriculum and Instruction Theory and Practice
- EDUC6703 Supervision of Instruction and Personnel Evaluation
- EDUC6704 Change: Curriculum Development & Program Improvement
- EDUC6718 Curriculum Program Evaluation & Student Assessment
- MSA6607 Human Resource Administration in Sports Organizations
- MSA6704 Internship