Undergraduate Certificate: Computer Programming
The objective of the certificate is to provide broad-based expertise in computer programming language, including C++, VB .Net a database language. Over 200 contact hours of class instruction.
A high school diploma
15 credits (5 courses) to be chosen from the following.
- CSCI1105 Survey of Computers and Software
- CSCI1201 Computer Programming I
- CSCI1202 Computer Programming II
- CSCI2215 Introduction to Computer Science
- CSCI5550 Business Programming Techniques
- CSCI3268 Database Systems