Exclusive Masterclass for Teachers! Six-day program at FDU’s Wroxton College in Oxfordshire, UK
Exclusively for middle and high school teachers
An exclusive opportunity for middle and high school educators to train with experts from the world-renowned Royal Shakespeare Company at Wroxton College, FDU’s 17th-century Jacobean mansion on 50+ acres in the countryside, a short drive to Stratford-upon-Avon.
Wroxton College – Oxfordshire, UK
June 23-28, 2024
- 5-night accommodation at Wroxton College including all meals
- Group airport transfers London’s Heathrow to/from Wroxton
- 18 hours of RSC Training over (3) days with a Certificate of Completion
(limited to 20 participants)
- Backstage access and tours of RSC theatres & production facilities
- Ticket to an RSC Production in Stratford
- RSC hosted production insight panel with RSC guest artists
- Medieval costumed banquet
- RSC welcome gift
What’s Not Included
- If you wish to extend your stay in the UK, and/or day trips to Oxford, Birmingham, or London, it is a 75-minute commuter train ride away
- Teacher (includes RSC Training) $1,995
- Guests (adults or children) $995
A $350 deposit per person is due upon registration.
The remaining balance is due before March 1, 2024. Another online portal for final payment purposes will be available before that time. To register with a check or purchase order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.