Disability Support Services, Florham
- Monninger Center, second floor, room 206
- Open Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM
- Closed Weekends and holidays
Fairleigh Dickinson University, in accordance with all applicable government regulations, guidance and policies, including those underlying Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, works to ensure that reasonable accommodations are implemented for enrolled students with documented disabilities to function in the academic environment.
All admitted students are judged by the appropriate admissions officer to have the ability to succeed academically, and all students are required to meet the same academic standards. At the same time, FDU recognizes that documented disabilities may require academic adjustments/accommodations. We are committed to helping all students develop fully and complete successfully their degree requirements.
The application process for students with documented disabilities
- Fill out the online form by clicking: New Students Apply for DSS Services
- Students with documented disabilities are required to submit their documentation along with the online form to the Office of Disability Support Services in a timely fashion:
- July 1 for Fall Semester
- January 1 for Spring Semester
- The University provides coordinated services for qualified students with documented disabilities.
Information is disclosed to FDU staff and/or faculty strictly in accordance with the Family Educational Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA) regulations.
That means that any documentation voluntarily submitted to an admissions officer is not forwarded to the Office of Disability Support Services. No action on documentation is taken until the student requesting academic adjustments/accommodations contacts the Office of Disability Support Services directly.