$30/FDU students, faculty, staff, guests (includes transportation, cocktail hour, favors, dinner & dancing).
Students must present their FDU ID in order to purchase tickets.
Tickets go on sale at 10 AM on Monday, October 7 in Housing and Residence Life. On sale through 5 PM while they last. (Last year’s Winter Ball sold out on the first day.)
Thursday, December 5, 2019
5:00-5:30 PM Wristbands distributed for students over the age of 21.
5:30 PM Students & guests begin passing through security checkpoint before boarding the bus.
6:00 PM Buses will depart from the Student Union Building
7:00 PM Cocktail hour (hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, cash bar)
8:00 PM Dinner and Dancing
Midnight Buses begin boarding at venue to return to FDU
- All FDU students and their guests are required to travel to and from the Winter Ball venue on the chartered buses provided by the University. FDU students and their guests are not permitted to travel to or from the venue on their own.
- Any FDU student, or their guest, that arrives to the Winter Ball via their own means of transportation will be turned away. If you arrived on the chartered bus to the venue, and return back to campus on your own, you will face disciplinary sanctions.
- FDU students are able to purchase (1) one ticket for themselves and up to (1) one ticket for a non-FDU guest. Non-FDU guests do not need to be present to purchase their ticket. FDU students may not purchase a ticket for another FDU student. All FDU students must be present to purchase their own ticket.
- All FDU students are required to complete and submit an Assumption of Risk & Release form on the day of ticket purchase.
- FDU students, purchasing a ticket for a non-FDU guest, must also submit an Assumption of Risk & Release (with a photocopy of guest’s ID) for their guest, in order to purchase the guest ticket.
- On day of event, all guests must present a valid ID (state ID, driver’s license, or passport) in order to attend the event.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. All sales are final.
- All University policies apply during the Winter Ball.