Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Integrated Pharmacotherapy II: Gastrointestinal
- Integrated Pharmacotherapy VI – Infectious Disease
- Integrated Pharmacotherapy IX: Autoimmune Diseases, Rare Diseases and Special Populations
- Integrated Pharmacotherapy I-X: Whole System Overview
- Chronic disease state management (HIV/AIDS, diabetes mellitus, hypertension)
- Ambulatory care pharmacy practice
- Pedagogical research
- PharmD, University of the Sciences
Dr. Elif Ozdener-Poyraz joined the School of Pharmacy in August 2014. She teaches pharmacotherapy courses and works as an ambulatory care pharmacist in a community clinic caring for patients with HIV infection.
Dr. Ozdener-Poyraz received her Doctor of Pharmacy degree from University of the Sciences, Philadelphia College of Pharmacy. She completed her post-graduate residency training focused on ambulatory care pharmacy practice at Wilkes-Barre Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Ozdener-Poyraz is a licensed pharmacist in the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Dr. Ã-zdener is also a Board-Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist, an American Academy of HIV Pharmacist, and a Certified Diabetes Educator.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.