Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice,
School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Integrated Pharmacotherapy II: Gastrointestinal Integrated Pharmacotherapy VI Infectious Disease
- Integrated Pharmacotherapy IX: Autoimmune Diseases, Rare Diseases, and Special Populations
- Integrated Pharmacotherapy I-X: Whole System Overview Public Health for Pharmacists
- Chronic disease state management (HIV/AIDS, diabetes mellitus, hypertension)
- Ambulatory care pharmacy practice
- Pedagogical research
- PharmD, St. Joseph’s University (formerly known as the University of Sciences)
- MPH, Fairleigh Dickinson University
Dr. Elif Ozdener-Poyraz received her Doctor of Pharmacy degree from St. Joseph’s University (formerly known as the University of the Sciences), Philadelphia College of Pharmacy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She completed her post-graduate residency training focusing on ambulatory care pharmacy practice at Wilkes-Barre Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. She completed her Master of Public Health degree at Fairleigh Dickinson University. Dr. Ozdener-Poyraz joined the School of Pharmacy in August 2014. She teaches pharmacotherapy courses and works as an ambulatory care pharmacist in a community clinic caring for patients with HIV infection. Dr. Ozdener-Poyraz is a licensed pharmacist in the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. She is also a Board-Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist and an American Academy of HIV Pharmacist.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.