Clinical Assistant Professor, School of Psychology and Counseling
- Child Assessment II
- Child Assessment III
- School Learning Problems II
- Advanced Seminar in Professional School Psychology Practice and Ethics
- Psychoeducational Assessment
- Field Placement
- Intellectual assessment
- Achievement assessment
- Behavioral interventions
- Errors on cognitive assessments
- BA, University of Rochester
- MA, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- PsyD, Fairleigh Dickinson University
Erika Oak, Psy.D is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the FDU School Psychology program. She is a graduate of the MA/certification and PsyD programs here at FDU.
Her main interests are in psychoeducational assessment, errors made by practitioners on these assessments, and behavioral interventions. She was a School Psychologist for 8 years, and currently also has a private practice.