- Global Finance
- Managerial Economics
- International Business
- Working Capital Management
- Analytical Methods in Finance
- Principles of Finance
- Intro to Macroeconomics
- Intro to Microeconomics
- Financial Markets/Institutions
- Fundamentals of International Business
- Econ of International Trade
- International Trade
- Capital Budgeting/Value Create
- Securities and Investments
- Corporate finance and investments
- BA, National University of Iran
- MA, University of Southern California
- Over 30 years of International and corporate banking experience with financial institutions in Manhattan working for banks including Chemical Bank- New York and T. C. Ziraat Bank-New York.
- T.C. Ziraat Bank – New York Branch(1988-2010)
- Vice President and Chief Credit Officer
- Head of Credit & Marketing Department with managerial oversight of a $200 million portfolio of large and middle US corporate credits as well as fixed income securities and trade finance.
- Structured and executed a credit training program for lending officers in the areas of Trade Finance, Capital Markets, and Corporate Credit.
- Member of Senior Management Committees of the bank including, credit, risk, liquidity, and compliance
- Chemical Bank, New York Branch (1979-1988)
- Assistant Vice President – Banking and Corporate Finance
- Head of Corporate and Correspondent Banking in the Middle East and their US affiliates.
- Member of Credit Committee responsible for reviewing major US credit proposals. Actively proposed, evaluated, and supervised the opening of the Chemical Bank branch in Turkey.
- Central Bank of Iran- Tehran (1969- 1978)- Assistant Manager- Foreign Department
- AT&T, Holmdel, NJ. Consultant ( January 1994- December 1998)- Developed courses and taught classes attended by the executive employees. Also, conducted seminars for AT&T Corporation in Corporate Finance and Financial Management.
Important Note: Faculty profiles may include links to one or more non-FDU websites, including websites self-maintained by faculty to provide additional information about their publications, scholarly pursuits, and other information of interest. If you click on these links, you will be leaving the FDU-maintained website and will be directed to a site that is not under the control of FDU. FDU is not responsible for the content or accessibility of linked non-FDU websites. If, however, you experience a problem with the content or accessibility of a linked website, please contact us using the information on our Accessibility page.